The design activities include a series of stages, which are followed form CONTEC in order to achieve the best approach and analyzation of the activities.
For more complete elaboration of the studies, CONTEC collaborates with specialized associates or engineering companies that possess the relative know-how.
Depending on the product or the service, this stages are shaped, modified or they are erased by each study so as to attribute in the best way the process, to decreased the cost and the design period, in combination with the improvement of quality of product.
Formal stages that are included in the design activities are:
- Planning before the beginning of productive process
- Planning Scope
- Analysis of current requirements
- Control of similar activities
- Resolution of problems, process design capture and recording of solutions
- Presentation of results
- Design during construction process
- Development and application of process
- Trial – Control
- Installation of production line - Information on future studies of activities
- Assessment - Evaluation and conclusions
- Re-designing of part or all stages of design activities for all project phases
With this way CONTEC ensures the absolute identification between the client’s needs and the design study.